How to “Print Screen”
There are plenty of ways on how to print screen. You can do it with just a single click in your keyboard or select only areas you want to capture. Below are the simple steps you need to follow:
1. Open the page you want to capture.
2. On your keyboard, find the key “Print Screen”.
3. Press the key labelled as “Print Screen”.
4. Open MS Paint.
5. Press “Ctrl” + “V” or click “Edit” then “Paste”.
6. There you have it! The page that you want to capture is already there.
There are also other ways especially if you only want to capture a particular area (not the whole screen). Below are just some of the steps.
1. First, you need to have a print capture software that is capable of capturing selected areas only.
2. One sample of this is the “Quick Screen Capture” software. There are a lot more and free. All you have to do is to download these from the internet.
3. For those that do not have Internet connection, you can simply do the “print screen” instruction above and edit on MS Paint.